Top of this document
Go directly to navigation
Go directly to page content
Media architect and manager, mostly digital stuff, right now books.
Editorial tools, planning, process, concepts and organisations for online and offline media
- Managing development, communications or general management, intra- and extra-corporate communication, top level brands and products in the media or IT industry – primarily in the integration between traditional and interactive media.
- Helping to build new or fine-tune existing organisations and leading products, alliances and businesses.
- Work with a company that has passion, both for its business, its products, its people and its role in society.
-Internet product development for major national and international media brands
- People-, subcontractor- and project management for digital media projects
- Comprehensive practical knowledge of digital media technologies, economics and industry
- PR and media management, book publishing
- Planning, development and management of online media for acclaimed offline and online media.
- Editing, recruitment and adjustment, general personnel management. Work with all major Internet product types.
- Content Management and Enterprise Search Platforms.
- Professional communcation skills, product and mission evangelist.
- International relations and organisations. Inside and outside view on the media, telco and IT industries.
Twitter feed (holder nok op):
Google Reader Shared Items page:
Google Reader Shared Items (RSS):
There are many divides: The age divide: While the population as a whole is aging, we cannot just expect the pre-PC-generations to die ...
Yeah, new blood!
A great analytical specialist on Enterprise Search - maybe he could do a piece on social search? Sharp a a tack. www.arnoldit.com/
Could you add fields for RSS feeds like twitter or blogs on the profile page?
The most useless social app ever ? Or the best?